CHRP-INDIA is a global interactive learning media, technology services and solutions company, which focuses on online, mobile, video, virtual reality, augmented reality, game based learning and software solutions. Established in the year 2008, with offices in India, France and Bahrain.
We believe in transforming information and knowledge into compact and convenient value based learning products and technology solutions for our clients.
We are on a mission for enabling digital learning content and technology. Our effective instructional design, creative visual design, innovative technology and best practices help us to cater to varied industry and business challenges for today and tomorrow. At CHRP-INDIA we design and develop innovative and sustainable learning technology and software solutions.
The learning solution framework offered by CHRP-INDIA is to grasp the essential skill sets at three different stages for any learner (Learn | Develop | Practice):
- concepts effectively.
- essential skills through our engaging visual and audio learning materials.
- acquired skills, knowledge, and information effectively to contribute towards organizational goals (ROI).
- Concoct - reinventing Human Resource Practices.
- Activate digital learning technology for our clients.
- Creating innovative, engaging, sustainable, and value-based learning and technology solutions for our clients to increase productivity and operating profit.
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Customer Focus
- Ethical Practices
- Quality Control
- Value added services for clients
What We Do?
We create innovative and engaging learning content, visual marketing aids and advanced technology products and solutions.
We transform your training and marketing content into interactive and engaging programs that are designed to maximize user retention, using varied instructional design techniques and innovative technology catering to the entire learning spectrum.
We offer the best learning solutions to meet all your training and learning needs, cost-effectively and efficiently. Our custom learning services include eLearning, Mobile Learning, Video-Based Learning, Instructor-Led Training and blended learning programs development.
We develop learning content, multimedia artefact, technology for our clientele with the following goals:
- To mobilize learning for global knowledge distribution and improve performance
- To improve efficiency, and reduce operational and logistical costs
- To decrease overall investments and increase operating profit
- To provide options for different learning styles
- To provide convenience and flexibility to learners
- To meet regulatory and compliance requirements of training and development
Our team is highly experienced and equipped with the best of the rapid eLearning authoring tools to cater to all learning content requirements packaged to delivery on any platform or device with SCORM compliance.
Games are fantastic non-traditional and highly engaging teaching aids. Our team designs these modern educational tools to fit perfectly around your training requirements.
Globalisation often leads to organizations being spread out over a number of cities and countries. We realize how crucial it is to maintain the quality of content while translating it effectively into a variety of languages, making us a one-stop-shop for all translation and localization requirements.
We offer custom development solutions on Open-Source Software (OSS) framework and is especially suited for clients that require a more cost-effective solution for global delivery. Our team not only designs these technology solutions to suit everyday business needs, we also customize it on the go to make it further a scalable and long lasting solution for recurring business transactions.
- 2D and 3D Animations
- Game Based Learning
- Virtual Labs
- Theme based
- Scenario based learning
- Rapid Authoring
- Video based learning
- Responsive Design
- Instructional Design Techniques
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- Sales and Marketing tools
- Product Demos for Expo
- Interactive eBooks
- Translation and Localization
Custom Learning Content - 98%
Aftermarket Services - 70%
Translations and Localization - 65%
Software Development - 60%
Learning Technology Stack
Software Technology Stack
CHRP-INDIA is composed of proficient, talented, and creative professionals, with a vast skill set comprising of extensive technical, functional, and industry expertise which all contribute towards delivering highly satisfying results, every time.
This makes us a one-stop-destination for online learning and technology solutions.
- Instructional Design Manager
- Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Subject Matter Expert
- Visual Design Manager
- Graphic Designer
- 3D Designer
- UI Specialist
- Program Design Manager
- Solutions Architect
- Flash Programmer
- HTML 5 Programmer
- Copy Editor
- Program Tester
- LMS Test Executive
- Content Reviewer
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Associate
Learning & Visual Design
- Instructional Design
- Content Development
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Visual Design
- Technical Design
- VR / AR Developers
- Account Management
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Research and Innovation
- HR Team
- Maintenance and Support Engineers
- Customer Support
- Sales and Marketing
- Software Architect
- Business Analyst
- Android Developer
- iOS Developer
- PHP Developer
- Testing Engineer[UAT]
How We Work?
Our expertise covers the entire spectrum of developing high-end learning solutions, right from a single user to conglomerates. We also help you in your talent management endeavors by offering you scalable and robust training and e-learning initiatives. These learning programs developed keeping in mind learners’ needs, provides an easy and engaging user interface, and helps the learner to adapt to new products, technologies or services successfully.
CHRP ensures that our smart e-learning and training systems provide impactful and quantifiable results thus enhancing your ROI (return on investment) when you choose us as your partner. Contact us today or read more on how we develop and deploy cost-effective and high-performance e-learning solutions that match global benchmarks and benefit your business.
Instructional Design Philosophy
Here at CHRP-INDIA, we follow sound instructional design philosophies, such as:
- ADDIE Model
- Bloom's Learning Taxonomy
- Gagné's Nine Events of Instruction
- Kirkpatrick's 4 Levels of Training Evaluation
- The ARCS Model of Motivational Design
- Merrill's First Principles of Instruction
This is “CHRP-INDIA’s” assurance:
- Best industry practices
- Compliance driven processes
- Customer focus
- Instructional and Visual Design Technique
- Innovative and competitive solutions
- Prompt delivery
- Quality Assurance
- Rapid Development Accelerators
- Tools, technique and framework