Obtaining Real Mobility in Learning
Our custom mobile learning solutions are crafted to perfection, ensuing we make each aspect of our services is high interaction, rich media, engaging, and support all the latest OS and Hardware (for smart phone devices) available in the market today.
Our mobile based solution is to transform static traditional learning content into an interactive mobile course, designed to deliver knowledge in a seamless and stimulating method, resulting in a much improved online and offline field training.
- Creating strategic content as per specific needs.
- Conversion of existing training material into mobile-specific module.
- Compatibility in all handheld devices –tablets, smartphones, phablets etc.
- Creating impactful bite-sized learning modules – infographics, videos, snippets etc.
- Assist social engagement through mobile and enrich the learning experience.
Benefits of Mobile Learning:
- Improved retention rate
- Enables learning on multiple devices
- Learner Flexiblility
- Low investment
- Helps active learning
- High completion rates
Our unique proposition
- Multi OS
- Multi Device
- Gesture enables
- Online and off-line packages
- App delivery
- Browser delivery
What suits Mobile Learning
- Concept Animations(2D/3D)
- Interactive Video Tutorials
- Just in time learning
- Product Demos
- Quick references
- Service and Policy - quick bytes
- Application Simulations - feature based
Web App Development
We are specialized in designing and development of custom web applications using HTML5.
- A compatible web browser is all that is needed. Web applications do not require any complex "roll out" procedure to be set up in the organizations.
- Browser applications typically require little or no disk space.
- They require no upgrade procedure since all new features are implemented on the server and automatically delivered at the user’s end.
- Web applications integrate easily into other server-side web procedures, such as email and searching.
- They provide cross-platform compatibility in most cases (i.e., Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) because they operate within a web browser window.
- With HTML5, programmers can create richly interactive environments natively within browsers. Included in the list of new features are native audio, video and animation, as well as improved error handling.
- Modern web applications support greater interactivity and greatly improved usability through technologies such as AJAX, that efficiently exchange data between the browser and the server.
- Web applications allow for easier introduction of new user devices (e.g. smart phones, tablets) because they have built-in browsers.