Training delivered with the aid of visual stimulation has been proven to be an effective and efficient method, using a range of media, such as video/audio clips, graphics, animation, and computer applications, to appeal to any learning style.
Videos also do a great job of illustrating certain visuals, skills and techniques that are difficult to demonstrate or to explain in plain words. A difficult training necessity such as live demonstration can be easily provided through videos, making the training efficient and complete without over complication.Our video based learning services include
- Corporate videos
- Digital Campaign videos
- Explainer videos
- CSR Videos
- 360 Degrees video
- Faculty and Industry Expertise
- Procedural Demonstrations
Product and Process Training
- Product Demos
- Installation and Commissioning
- Basic equipment handling operations
- Maintenance / Troubleshooting
- Video scripting services
- Equipment & Crew
- Talent support for - Artist and Anchors
- In-studio shooting
- On-location shooting
- Outdoor Shooting
- Employees, Customers, Suppliers and etc.
Post Production Support
- CHROMAKEY editing
- Voice dubbing
- Audio and video syncing
- Embedding 2D and 3D animation
- Interactivity and etc.
Why Video based learning?
An interactive visual communication medium, video based learning has a number of benefits, making it an efficient method to deliver training.
- It simulates as a visual and a practical demonstration aid.
- The visual learning aids, helps the learner enhance understanding and makes the learner feel connected to the video content.
- Interactive communication and graphics is the key to visual learning programs.
- Enhances motivation levels and keeps them up.
- Keeps trainees engaged throughout a training session.
- Cost effective - reduces your cost of delivery and overcomes the need for centralized location-based training.
- These videos can be used as stand-alone learning programs or as a part of the ILT programs in a blended learning approach.