Virtual reality based training content has the power to transfer the boring clip-art, multiple choice, ILT & boring 2D/3D animations to much more interactive emotional and real life experience.
At CHRP-INDIA, we bring your imagination to reality, with our VR content and HTC Vive Gear so that you can explore virtual reality worlds and get deeper into immersive gaming and simulations. We provide customized VR development solutions for a range of applications in the capital goods, engineering, industrial design, manufacturing, healthcare, real estate, education, and defence related sectors.
Our collective experience, dynamic team and acumen of gaming simulation and software development allows us to leverage multiple VR hardware platforms, including but not limited to HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR and other leading VR gears available. We understand that such emerging hardware and software platforms and we are committed to deliver the best fit VR/MR solutions for your organization.
Advantages of Virtual Reality
- Able to simulate dangerous or risky situation in a controller environment
- Exploration of virtual scenarios as experience of real life scenarios
- Accurate and realistic scenarios
- Regular feedback and ongoing assessments
- Ensuring that learning is fun
- Increases the engagement
- Highly visual approach which aids with learning
- Cost effective
- Can cater for a large number of audience at various locations
- Visualisation of complex concepts and theories
- Eliminates the language barrier
- Creates more interest
Applications of Virtual Reality
- VR for Entertainment, Gaming and Sports
- Gaming Experience:
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports: Help an early sports enthusiast learn about all the basics and practice well within the academy, school or at the comfort of their home. We have VR Content which can be readily plugged into your academy or school's current extra-circular and sports; Table Tennis, Cricket, Shooting and Archery and etc.
- VR for Learning and Training
VR can offer a large scale solution for Industries in training and equipping their employees, clients, partners and suppliers handling varied real time firsthand training experience;
Safety Compliance: While simulating real time scenarios for educating the user about the various hazards, mandatory safety precaution and compliances one has to follow to avoid / prevent any damage to the human, equipment and environment. Thus help saving millions of lives from predictive and non-predictive danger.
- VR for Marketing and Simulated Demos
- VR for Early and Advance Education
- Arts & Heritage
- Engineering [Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and etc.]
VR is here to stay and it will increase the human interaction with the virtual world, with its ever evolving software and hardware to bring real-time concepts in education for a closer understanding of applications to life.
- VR for Other Industries Applications and Beyond