The conversion of eLearning content to other languages precise to a geographical region is termed as localization. In a simple way, localization is acclimatizing the curriculum to reach the target audience. This consists of symbols, pictures, fonts, images, date, currency, etc.
The main idea of eLearning localization is to provide the apt meaning as the source course, with the perfect emotion, in a specific cultural context.
Is eLearning Localization important for a corporate company?
Localizing the content helps to fetch your company’s trust and values closer to your global workforce by positioning cultural, geographic, and ethnic sensibilities.
- Often it is said that performance and productivity go hand in hand. When the content is interesting and worth related to the company’s objective it engages and interest the employee which makes him contented. Thus, result in employee satisfaction which further results in high performance and thereby increase in productivity.
- eLearning Localization help company’s increase consistency and ensure that eLearning curriculum is both culturally and relevant and sensitive.
- Letting the company particularize the leading course and translate it then to optimize concurring to the needs of its employees worldwide is a vital part of eLearning Localization.
- Developing one training module and localizing it according to the company’s requirement is cost-efficient and work always.
- The company’s brand image will benefit if we optimize and localize the internal training courses, we offer our employees.
Learn more: Pro Tips to Build Engaging eLearning Courses
CHRP-INDIA map your needs!
With CHRP-INDIA eLearning Localization is quite simple to reach the company’s target audience when there are multilingual. eLearning Localization through us can successfully train a broader audience while conveying the same consistent message.
At CHRP-INDIA, Localization cut off the cultural barriers in gestures, fonts, audio, video, narration, and symbols.
To us, eLearning Localization is a pledge to provide the best environment for the course content so that it reaches its vital objective.