Company: CHRP-INDIA Private Limited.
Role: Instructional Designer
Qualification and Experience:
Bachelor's or master’s degree an equivalent combination of education and experience
The Instructional Designers profile is much like learning content architects, drawing up specifications and blueprints for a course – visual design before actual graphic development begins.
We are looking for ID professionals with experience in designing, developing, managing, and delivering online and mobile learning programs.
- Experience in designing learning programs at Level-2, Level-3, and Level -4 of instructional design
- Preferred experience in designing, theme-based learning programs, Scenario-based, Application Simulation, Gamification, Virtual Lab, Instructor Led Training content design and development
- Additional experience in designing and developing Concept nuggets, Infomercials, just in time learning nuggets, video-based learning programs scripting for video shoots
- Proficient to understand the technologies used by the production team and have experience in suggesting alternatives to overcome challenges.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Has to analyze client requirements and translate them into effective learning strategy.
- Design the learning objectives and develop training material meeting the same.
- Creating course outlines, and instructional design strategies for courses
- Developing the Storyboards for complex technical, non-technical, and functional courses in ILT and WBT formats.
- Should have experience in the design and development of Technical, Functional and Soft skills-related courses.
- Experience in creating content for K-10, K12 and Corporate learning programs.
- Identifying and analyzing the content gaps and sourcing content from clients or researching for the relevant content.
- Creating storyboards and content by effectively using and applying the most appropriate ID theories, strategies, models, and methodologies.
- Use templates in developing instructional materials.
- Review course content during analysis, design, and development stages for sound pedagogical and instructional design practices and recommend improvements and revisions to course content.
- Revise and rewrite content and storyboards as per client feedback.
- Should have experience in designing scripts for videos, animations, and interactive learning scenarios production.
- Interact with the development team for the design and integration of the online learning programs.
- Experience in managing the project processes and team, ensuring project delivery in the budgeted time, defined schedule and quality.
- Research and keep abreast of evolving instructional design standards, technology, and program delivery modes.
- Knowledge of Rapid Authoring tools such as Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Lector etc.
- Be aware of eLearning standards, processes, and industry standards, such as SCORM, AICC and Section 503 compliance.
Clearly and effectively conveys and/or presents information verbally; summarizes what was heard to mitigate miscommunication. Shares ideas and perspectives. Circulates information to other employees, as appropriate. Keeps supervisor well informed about progress and/or problems in a timely manner. Writes in a clear, concise, organized and convincing way for a variety of target audiences. The written message is consistently error-free. The written message has the desired effect on the target audience.
Relates well with others. Treats others with respect. Shares views, considers and responds appropriately to the needs and capabilities of others. Fosters an environment conducive to open, transparent communication among all levels and positions.
FUNCTIONAL /TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Have the skills, abilities, knowledge and experience to be successful in functional area of expertise. Dedicates time and energy to keeping abreast of the latest information related to area of expertise and technology. Picks up on technology quickly and produces high quality work in organized and timely fashion.
Manage multiple projects/ tasks at the same time. Completes assigned wok on time and within the required expectations. Sets clear objectives and appropriately distributes time among different projects/tasks. Tracks progress and results.
Pay attention to the feedback given, respond positively as much as possible. Manage the feedback and identify the problematic areas for improvement. With time reduce mistakes and takes initiatives for not repeating them.
WORKING WITH IMMEDIATE MANAGERS
Follow instructions given. Update project status to Reporting Manager. Respond to the feedback given in a positively manner. Keeps managers well informed about progress and/or problems in a timely manner.
ADHERING PROCESS AND POLICY
Compliance with the process and policies implemented within the company. Keep a positive outlook for the changes. Be punctual.
Interested candidates can drop your CV through email@example.com
Role: SR Unity Developer
We are hiring for dynamic individuals with a passion for VR and XR technologies for our new XR Development Centre. We need Unity developers with experience and skills to create interactive Virtual Reality simulations for HTC Vive and Oculus Quest.
Unity or Unity3D Developer duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement VR and XR technologies
- Transform design specification into functional games
- Communicate with team members
- Establish effective strategy and development pipeline
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable
- Handling the team
Skills and Educational Qualifications:
- Knowledge on Virtual Reality & AR
- Knowledge on Unity Developer,cc shop
- Good Communication Skills
- Able to handle Pressure
Education Qualifications: Graduates
Eligibility: Any Candidates
Salary: Best in the industry
Location: Hyderabad &Chennai
Interested candidates can share their resume through : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: CHRP – INDIA Private Limited.
Role: L1 Engineer
Experience: 0 to 3 Years.
L1 Engineer will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. L1 Engineer will participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational needs.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems and replace defective components.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures and maintain control records.
- Perform regular file archival as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Training employees in proper usage and maintenance for the computer system they are using.
- Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
(These essential functions are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.)
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- MCSE / CCNA Certification.
- Demonstrate reliability and integrity.
- Understand processes and procedures completely.
Interested candidates can share their resume through : email@example.com